Posted on May 24, 2019
PennController 1.3 is now available!
Newly created experiments on the PCIbex Farm come with it, and you can sync your existing projects with the master branch to update your version of PennController.
Major changes from 1.2:
- Added the action command .unfold for Text elements
- Added the option to pass coordinates (and a Canvas) to the command .print (limited support of element types—see the documentation page)
- Mispelled commands called on element are now caught by the debugger
- Disabled elements now uniformly receive class PennController-disabled
- A warning message now appears whenever you leave the page before the results are sent