Posted on July 8, 2019
PennController 1.5 is now available!
Newly created experiments on the PCIbex Farm come with it, and you can sync your existing projects with the master branch to update your version of PennController.
- It is now possible to load distant CSV files using PennController.AddTable, e.g.: PennController.AddTable(“https://bit.ly/2xzWunf”)
- Added commands .settings.callback and .settings.once to the DropDown element.
- Running a native Ibex VBox no longer makes the experiment crash (bug introduced in 1.2)
- Naming a new element with an existing ID no longer makes the debug error window crash
- Fixed standard test command .printed (bug introduced in 1.4)
- Fixed the format of the results lines added by the DropDown element